(Solidago virgaurea, Equisetum arvense;
Urtica dioica, Betula pendula; Sambucus nigra)
CERES Homeopathic Mother Tincture
0.67 fl. oz. (20 mL) contains fresh aerial parts of:
· Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Betula pendula (Birch) as a homeopathic mother tincture
· Sambucus nigra (Elder) as a homeopathic mother tincture
55% Vol. Ethanol
Adults and children above 11 years: 3 to 7 drops 1 – 3 X daily in pure water before meals. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. The dosage is adjusted according to the individual, the clinical appearance and the stage of the illness.
Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
CERES Hedera Compositum Phytotherapeutic Properties
Solidago compositum is a specific kidney remedy that consists of the CERES Mother Tinctures of four typical representatives of diuretic/aquaretic effective healing plants. The complex covers several psychological types, which can stand in connection with a kidney illness or impairment of diuresis. Black elder (Sambucus nigra) has been added as a fifth ingredient to complement the kidney bladder complex with its unique diuretic and diaphoretic actions. As a whole this composite remedy covers a larger number of organic and psychological causes with corresponding symptoms. The following are individual component descriptions:
Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) primarily used as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract, urinary calculi and kidney gravel, and as prophylaxis for urinary calculi and kidney gravel.
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail grass) as irrigation therapy for post-traumatic and static edema and for bacterial infections and inflammation of the lower urinary tract and renal gravel.
Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and prevention and treatment of kidney gravel. Supportive for rheumatic ailments.
Betula pendula (Birch) as a diuretic and treatment of kidney gravel and for inflammation and spasms in urinary trac disorders. Analgesic for pain and inflammation.
Sambucus nigra (Elder) as irrigation therapy for inflammatory diseases of the lower urinary tract and as a diaphoretic.
Considerations and Cautions:
CERES mother tinctures are low dosage compared to other herbal tinctures.
For maximum effectiveness use therapeutic doses as recommended.
None reported to date.
The individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Solidago compositum are considered safe short to medium term usage.
Clinical Usage of CERES Solidago Compositum:
Based on the individual homeopathic mother tincture constituents of CERES Solidago compositum therapeutic possibilities result for the treatment of:
· for stimulation of the endogenic defense mechanisms in acute and chronic diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract
· as an aid to detoxification treatment for increased kidney perfusion and drainage
· to help counteract intoxification from illnesses that weaken kidney function
· to help counteract kidney impairment from medications toxic to the kidneys
· gout and arthritis associated with poor excretion of uric acid
· mild diuretic /aquaretic
· kidney and bladder gravel and stones
· nephrosis and nephrosclerosis
· cystitis, nephritis